Calling all pet owners! It’s time for our Annual Buster’s Buddies Campaign! Every Spring/Summer we look forward to seeing your pets spending time outdoors or indoors enjoying themselves. It’s now time to show them off.
As many of you know, pets are a big part of our Virginia Green’s family. With this in mind, we want to give back to you and those animals who have not yet found their forever families. Share a PUBLIC picture of your pet’s funniest moment or a picture on their yard on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. For every entry we receive, we will donate $10 and an extra $5 if your pet is on the lawn to our local animal shelters – Richmond SPCA, Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA, Fredericksburg SPCA, Heritage Humane Society, and Friends of Homeless Animals. Be sure to follow all of the rules below. We don’t want to miss any of your pet pictures or videos.
- Post a picture or video of your pets funniest moment or a picture on your lawn to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Include #BustersBuddies in your post description.
- Make sure to properly tag Virginia Green Lawn Care in your post. This tag differs across Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. Be sure to include the right one for where you are posting. These are included below.
- Facebook = @VirginiaGreenLawnCare
- Twitter = @Virginia_Green
- Instagram = @virginiagreenlawncare
- Make sure your post is listed as public. On Facebook, click the drop-down to mark your picture as public before you post. On Twitter & Instagram, your account will need to be public.
- Get your friends to vote for your pet by liking, sharing, or commenting on your #BustersBuddies picture.
The Buster’s Buddies contest will end on July 18th. Virginia Green employees and their families are not eligible to win. Winners must live within the Virginia Green Lawn Care service areas.
Make sure to find us on Facebook at Virginia Green Lawn Care, follow us on Instagram @Virginiagreenlawncare, and follow us on Twitter @Virginia_Green. The more likes and shares your pet gets, the more chances to win!