Calling all pet lovers! It’s time for our annual Buster’s Buddies campaign! Every Spring/Summer, we look forward to seeing your pets spending time outdoors (or indoors) enjoying themselves. It’s now time to show them off.
As many of you know, pets are a big part of our Virginia Green family. With this in mind, we want to give back to those animals who have not yet found their forever homes. Share a PUBLIC picture of your pet’s funniest moment or a picture on their yard on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. For every entry we receive, we will donate up to $10 to our local animal shelters: Richmond SPCA, Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA, Fredericksburg SPCA, Heritage Humane Society in Williamsburg, and Friends of Homeless Animals in Northern Virginia. Be sure to follow the steps below. We don’t want to miss any of your pet pictures or videos!
- Post a picture or video of your pet’s funniest moment or a picture of them on your lawn to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Include #BustersBuddies in your post description.
- Make sure to properly tag Virginia Green in your post. This tag differs across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Be sure to include the right one for where you are posting. These are included below.
- Facebook = @VirginiaGreenLawnCare
- Instagram = @VirginiaGreenLawnCare
- Twitter = @Virginia_Green
- Make sure your post is listed as public. On Facebook, click the drop-down to mark your picture as public before you post. On Twitter & Instagram, your account will need to be public in order for us to see and count your photos or videos.
- Get your friends to participate by liking/sharing your posts and then sharing their own!
- You can also send over a photo and video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to find us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter.